Wednesday 7 January 2015

Tripanionship!

Me and my companions going tracting (we're a tripanionship- Sister Wood, Bąk and myself)



here we are in the old town-not at all far from our place. :)

Claudia made me a paper star thing for Christmas- she's super creative!


Our district with Dawid and John (2 members of Gdansk branch) over at the Shaw's place for Sunday Dinner :)

Our district is in Toruń today! (It's such a beautiful city)


here we are at this little food place serving kiełbasa, bigos, and ziemniaki and such. pretty good! We were all stuffed haha. There is the 3 of us.

Dear Family,


I'm in Toruń today so I don't have a lot of time to write (we're gonna do some exploring around this amazing city). We have our Zone Conference tomorrow in Poznan, so we've come down this direction for pday. Well I sent a kajillion photos, so they should speak for my lack of words in this email! (and I'm so excited to Skype you all!).

This last week has been so great. I have 2 companions now (Sisters Bąk and Wood) and we are having such a great time just learning from each other. I feel so blessed to be at this point on my mission so far. God knows His children way better than they know themselves.

Last week, after tracting an area we caught a bus home and my good German friend who I haven't seen in forever was there! It was so cool to catch up with him (he used to come to the branch every Sunday, but hasn't come for a while- he's not a member but enjoyed the environment). It was such a tender mercy for me to be able to talk to him again.

This Christmas our district will be spending time together, but the days surrounding, we're doing a lot of travelling! On Boxing Day (which isn't a thing here, or for Americans) I'm going to Warsaw again, but the cool thing about being in a tripanionship, means that my companions can stay in Gdansk and keep the missionary efforts going. It's been a little hard to talk to people on the streets lately, I think coz they're all just rushing around doing Christmas shopping and what-not, but I'm hoping that people will be more receptive to our message after the new year. I feel like it's a good time for people to be thinking more spiritually-minded because it's a time of fresh starts and new beginnings, and the gospel is all about that!

Hope you all have an amazing Christmas- I'll be thinking about my family and friends who have been amazing gifts to me in themselves and the relationships I have with you all. Be cheery and joyful and remember to smile!! Have a great time in that Aussie summer heat- this'll be another wintery Christmas for me!

All my love
Sister Grgich

No comments:

Post a Comment